25/11/2012

This week I ...


bought some chewy nerds(which I didn't like in the end) // bought some oreo cadburys // ordered some more rainbow nerds because they were on offer // did a jewellery sale // purchased some more Keri Smith books // ate my Fruit Loops at 10pm // went to Cath Kidston // tried Reggae Reggae crisps // made some friendship bracelets.

P.S. thank you to Becky and India for designing and basically making my blog for me. I was totally clueless (and still kind of am) to how Blogger works so left them to make it for me!

12 comments:

  1. That's ok :) By the way I don't mind if you want to use India's header instead xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how to change it anyway but India told me I have to keep this one too ahah x

      Delete
  2. Mmmm... I've had so much of the new Oreo Cadbury's chocolate, taste amazing! :)

    Vanese
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to comment because i'm a bit of an idiot but your header is lovely becky! Don't even dare change it leah!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay haha! I don't know how to anyway xx

      Delete
  4. yummy stuff!

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Ill check it out now x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really cool post ! I love your backround :) I followed too and I'd appreciate it if you checked out my blog :)
    daintysprinkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete