28/12/2012

Handmade Jewellery

Bob Marley knotted friendship bracelet

Twilight acrylic charm bracelet

Polo clay charm bracelet

 
Guardian angel phone charms

Knotted friendship bracelets

Lego head adjustable bracelet

Skull adjustable bracelet

Cancer awareness ribbon friendship bracelets


First of all, I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and got everything you wanted! I might do a post over the next few days with what I got, but for now I just wanted to post some photos of some of the jewellery I have made recently. Do any of you make jewellery or anything crafty? Let me know!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Leah I love your blog, I make head scarves and hair accessories! xo

    http://velvet-ghost.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That polo bracelet looks delicious!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow:O you made these?! They're amazing!
    I love the knotted friendship bracelet :)
    I wish I was craftey but I'm hopeless:')

    Lovely blog!

    gracierose98.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  4. great pieces, I have to say you're very creative! I'm following with gfc
    and yes I also make jewerlly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya

    I really like these bracelets! you are so creative!

    Please could you follow my blog ?
    www.pinkbubbles052.blogspot.co.uk

    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete